Your weekly roundup :: July 15 – 19
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
Christy Baca guest writes on the 4word blog about how she has learned that in order to be the most effective worker, she has to make room for rest.
Did you know our Monday blogs are now available in Spanish? If you or someone you know is interested in receiving these blogs each week, click here.
Self-care can be incredibly beneficial to your physical, mental, and spiritual wellbeing, but only if it’s self-care that actually feeds you. On this episode of Work, Love, Pray, Enneagram coach Beth McCord walks through each Enneagram type and how each type has different things that make them tick. Knowing what makes you tick will also help you know what you need to keep your tank full!. Hosted by Jordan Johnstone.
Our work, love, pray favorites
Joann S. Lubin with The Wall Street Journal shares how women in the workplace are winning leadership roles while pregnant.
Lore Ferguson Wilbert with Fathom Magazine shares her personal story of being “the second wife” and how God is using her to enrich her husband’s life.
Rachel Moreland with Relevant Magazine lists 10 things to remind yourself the next time you’re struggling with perfectionism.
Liz Bohannon went through the 4word Mentor Program in 2016 and was introduced by her mentor to a CEO that helped change her company’s (Sseko) business model, which enabled her business to triple in 2017. Liz shares her story here with RightNow Media.
4word: Local Group Events
Take a look at these upcoming 4word: Local Group event dates and see which one(s) you can attend. We’d love to see you there!
- Dallas – Painting with a Twist – July 19 @ 6:00PM
- Baltimore – July Gathering – July 20 @ 9:30AM
- Austin – Northwest Small Group Gathering – July 21 @ 6:00PM
- Austin – Summer Open House – July 23 @ 5:30PM
- New York – July Gathering – July 23 @ 7:00PM
- Springfield – July Gathering – July 23 @ 11:30AM
- Twin Cities – July Happy Hour – July 24 @ 4:30PM
- Colorado Springs – Summer Quarterly Event – July 25 @ 6:30PM
- Houston – Appreciation Event – July 25 @ 6:00PM
- Chicago – July Luncheon – July 26 @ noon
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.