Your weekly roundup :: October 12 – 16
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
Now more than ever, Christian woman entrepreneurs need community, not isolation. Join Kristen Stockton, Executive Coach, JASKAP Consulting and 4word: Washington, DC Group Leader as we address how to grow your business and stay true to your God-given purpose in the world today. Click the button below to register for this virtual event!
Losing a child is devastating and something no parent ever wants to experience. But Jordan Hodgden, co-leader of 4word: Oklahoma City, reminds us: we never have to go through tough times alone. Jordan shares openly about losing her infant son and how God used that grief to grow her faith.
Did you know our Monday blogs are now available in Spanish and Chinese? If you or someone you know is interested in receiving these blogs each week, click here.
On this episode, Lauren, a 4word mentor living in Miami, graciously talks about how the death of her grandfather was made even more unbearable by years-long rifts within her family and how she is working to help her loved ones find unity.
Our work, love, pray favorites
May Busch shares coaching she gave to a client faced with the task of easing high tensions between colleagues.
Debra Fileta with True Love Dates interviews Eryn Eddy on her podcast to learn how she pursued healing following her painful divorce.
Laura Taulton with the Institute for Faith, Work & Economics encourages us to find God’s glory in the ordinary.
Listen to the latest episode of the Mentoring Monday radio show, featuring Jennifer Roach.
4word: Community Group Events
4word is recommending that all our Community Groups follow their state and local mandates regarding meetings and public gatherings. Please check with your Community Group regarding any event cancellations or changes to virtual meetings.
Take a look at these upcoming 4word: Community Group event dates and see which one(s) you can attend. We’d love to see you there!
- Dallas Breakfast Study Virtual 10/16 @ 8:00 AM
- Washington DC Pray Strong Virtual Meet-Up 10/16 @ 10:00 AM
- DuPage Launch 10/17 @ 9:30 AM
- Philly Fairmount/Spring Garden Gathering 10/17 @ 10:00 AM
- Saratoga Springs Gathering 10/17 @ 9:30 AM
- Southlake Coffee & Yoga Pants 10/17 @ 9:00 AM
- Tulsa October Breakfast Group 10/17 @ 9:00 AM
- Austin NW Gathering 10/18 @ 6:00 PM
- Austin-Bee Cave/Lakeway Small Group 10/20 @ 11:45 AM
- Charleston Monthly Gathering 10/20 @ Noon
- New York City October Gathering Virtual 10/20 @ 7:00 PM
- San Antonio October Luncheon 10/20 @ 11:45 AM
- Austin Cedar Park Small Group 10/21 @ 5:30 PM
- Colorado Springs CEO Virtual Breakfast 10/21 @ 8:00 AM
- Detroit October Gathering 10/21 @ 5:30 PM
- Philadelphia ABS Monthly Gathering 10/21 @ Noon
- Philadelphia Old City/Historic District 10/21 @ 7:30 AM
- Houston Virtual Cooking Class 10/22 @ 6:30 PM
- Dallas Weekly Bible Study “Pauline Perspectives on Living Christ” 10/22 @ 12:30 PM
- Palm Beach County October Fellowship 10/22 @ 7:00 PM
- Washington DC Pray Strong Virtual Meet-Up 10/23 @ 10:00 AM
- Chicago Willow Creek – Work Love Pray Humanity 10/24 @ 9:00 AM
- Oklahoma City October Gathering Virtual Boss Lady Breakfast 10/24 @ 10:00 AM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.