Your weekly roundup :: February 1 – 5
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
Jess Sato, business coach and co-founder of 2 Smart Girls, shares why she believes the pandemic (or any time of transition) is actually a good time to act on switching jobs or industries.
Did you know our Monday blogs are now available in Spanish and Mandarin? If you or someone you know is interested in receiving these blogs each week, click here.
Molly Fletcher joins the podcast to talk about entrepreneurship, how to identify what you’re chasing in your career and life, and how to make sure you balance your ambition with your values.
Our work, love, pray favorites
Amanda Singleton with AARP explains why opting out of the workforce is not women’s only course of action in COVID times.
Deborah Grayson Riegel with the Harvard Business Review writes about how breaking up your day by going outside can boost your mood, brainpower, and creativity.
Tyler Huckabee with Relevant Magazine interviewed John Mark Comer to hear his perspective on what 2021 might look like and how to discipline yourself to become a hopeful person.
Listen to the latest episode of the Mentoring Monday radio show, featuring LaTaunja Martin.
4word: Community Group Events
4word is recommending that all our Community Groups follow their state and local mandates regarding meetings and public gatherings. Please check with your Community Group regarding any event cancellations or changes to virtual meetings.
Take a look at these upcoming 4word: Community Group event dates and see which one(s) you can attend. We’d love to see you there!
National Virtual Speaker Events
- “The Heart of Leadership – Developing Others” next in series – Hosted by Washington DC – February 20 , 10 AM EST
Ongoing Monthly Gatherings
- Charleston Luncheon 2/9 @ Noon
- Chicago Virtual Power Breakfast 2/9 @ 7:30 AM
- Houston Weekly Tuesday Virtual Bible Study 2/9 @ 7:30 AM
- Twin Cities Virtual Luncheon 2/10 @ Noon
- Austin South Virtual Small Group 2/11 @ Noon
- Palm Beach County Fellowship 2/11 @ 7:00 PM
- Philadelphia-South Virtual Small Group 2/13 @ 10:00 AM
- Austin- Bee Cave/Lakeway Small Group 2/15 @ Noon
- Houston Weekly Tuesday Virtual Bible Study 2/16 @ 7:30 AM
- San Antonio Luncheon 2/16 @ Noon
- Saratoga Springs Virtual Gathering 2/16 @ 8:00 PM
- Austin-Cedar Park Virtual Small Group 2/17 @ 5:30 PM
- Detroit Virtual Meeting 2/17 @ 5:30 PM
- Philadelphia Old City/Historic District Small Group Gathering 2/17 @ 7:30 AM
- Colorado Springs Virtual Monthly Gathering 2/18 @ 6:30 PM
- Portland Virtual Luncheon 2/18 @ Noon
- Dallas Monthly Virtual Breakfast 2/19 @ 8:00 AM
- Philadelphia Fairmount/Spring Garden Virtual Meeting2/20 @ 10:00 AM
- Southlake Virtual Coffee & Yoga Pants 2/20 @ 9:00 AM
- Tulsa Monthly Virtual Breakfast Group 2/20 @ 9:00 AM
- Austin NW Small Group Virtually 2/21 @ 6:00 PM
- Nashville Virtual Gathering 2/22 @ 6:30 PM
- San Antonio Virtual Luncheon 2/22 @ Noon
- Houston Weekly Tuesday Virtual Bible Study 2/23 @ 7:30 AM
- Charleston Virtual Coffee & Catch Up 2/24 @ 8:30 AM
- Palm Beach County February Virtual Study 2/25 @ 7:00 PM
- Oklahoma City Virtual Lady Boss Breakfast 2/27 @ 10:00 AM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.