Your weekly roundup :: August 2 – 6
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
In a guest article, Ronald Blue Trust advisors, Carol and Emily, share their experiences and insights on the importance of women being involved in personal finance.
Did you know our Monday blogs are available in Spanish and Mandarin? If you or someone you know is interested in receiving these blogs each week, click here.
On this episode, Judy A. Hulsey, a private wealth advisor with Ronald Blue Trust, shares her advice for planning for the future, no matter where you are in life.
Our work, love, pray favorites
Lee Jourdan writes for Harvard Business Review and asks all of us to consider the privilege each of us benefits from not just in life, but also in the workplace.
Career Contessa shares how to stop negative self-talk in its tracks—and replace it with positive self-talk.
Adam Macinnis writes for Christianity Today highlights how Caroline Campbell’s project aims to inspire Christians to learn Scripture and see disabilities as a gift to the church.
Listen to the latest episode of the Mentoring Monday radio show, featuring LaTaunja Martin.
4word: Community Group Events
Many of our Community Groups continue to host virtual meetings in 2021. If you are not connected yet, please join one! See the complete list of virtual meetings by clicking HERE.
Ongoing Monthly Gatherings
- Charleston Luncheon 8/10 @ 11:30 AM
- Chicago Power Breakfast 8/10 @ 7:00 AM
- DuPage Virtual Meet Up 8/10 @ 6:30 PM
- Houston Virtual Bible Study 8/11 @ 7:30 AM
- Austin – South Small Group 8/12 @ Noon
- Phoenix Happy Hour 8/12 @ 6:00 PM
- Philly South Gathering 8/14 @10:00 AM
- Southlake Coffee & Yoga Pants 8/14 @ 9:00 AM
- Austin – NW Gathering 8/15 @ 6:00 PM
- Austin-Bee Cave/Lakeway Small Group 8/17 @ Noon
- San Antonio Luncheon 8/17 @ noon
- Houston Virtual Bible Study 8/18 @ 7:30 AM
- Philly Old City/Historic District 8/18 @ 7:30 AM
- Colorado Springs Gathering 8/19 @ 6:30 PM
- Portland Luncheon 8/19 @ 12:00 PM
- Dallas Virtual Breakfast 8/20 @ 8:00 AM
- Philly Fairmount/Spring Garden 8/21 @ 10:00 AM
- Tulsa Breakfast Group 8/21 @ 9:00 AM
- OKC Boss Lady Breakfast 8/21 @ 10:00 AM
- Houston Gathering 8/24 @ 6:00 PM
- Houston Virtual Bible Study 8/25 @ 7:30 AM
- Charleston Coffee & Catch Up 8/25 @ 8:30 AM
- Tulsa Virtual Luncheon 8/25 @ Noon
- Dallas Breakfast in the City 8/27 @ 8:00 AM
- Nashville Gathering 8/30 @ 6:30 PM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.