Welcome to Friday! We hope you all had a great Easter weekend. Without further ado, here are our Friday Favorites.
- VIDEO: Catch KLTV’s feature video about Diane Paddison and 4word, and learn about Marty Lane, Director of Event Services at LeTU. Download the full Podcast here under Center for Faith and Work on 4/11/12
- If you don’t live in Portland (or you do and you couldn’t make the April luncheon), you can now watch a video of our speaker, Carolyn Quatier, on our vimeo.
- WEBINAR: Influencing without Authority – Valerie Sokolosky’s topic looks promising. If your objectives require cooperation from layers of peers and managers, hear tips on delegating and influencing, overcoming obstacles, and using Push and Pull behaviors to gain agreement. Register here for the logon details. Tuesday, April 17 from 2 – 3 pm EST.
Funny Video of the Week
Judging by this video, fainting is a common occurrence at weddings (or at least at weddings from the 1980s) Our advice? DON’T LOCK YOUR KNEES!
Our Top Three
- 3 Hot Interview Questions to Ask the Millennial Generation – from Forbes Women. It’s thought provoking whether or not you already have a job.
- Boundaries after a Break-up – “One thing seems universal following a break-up: You can’t help but crave that closeness again.” So how do you set healthy boundaries that allow you to heal? From Good Women Project.
- How Easter Sets the Pattern for Great Storytelling – Perhaps you’ve heard your pastor say that the Gospel is the greatest story ever told. Here, steph(in)dialogue explains why.
A Pinterest Find