Your weekly roundup :: September 23 – 27
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
Does making a difference feel impossible? Good news! It’s not. Check out this week’s blog for inspiration!
Did you know our Monday blogs are now available in Spanish? If you or someone you know is interested in receiving these blogs each week, click here.
In this episode, Dina Dwyer-Owens, Brand Ambassador and Board Member of Neighborly (formerly Dwyer Group®), talks about the single key to bringing your community to the next level of effectiveness: values. Hosted by Jordan Johnstone.
Our work, love, pray favorites
Russell Gehrlein with the Institute for Faith, Work & Economics discusses William Morris’ thoughts on being fired from his book, Where Is God at Work?
Abby Wong-Heffter with Relevant Magazine shares the warning signs of codependency and how you can break the cycle in your life.
Amelia Hicks with Relevant Magazine shares what might need to happen if God’s voice has suddenly gone silent in your life.
Faith. Work. Life. Is it all an impossible balancing act? Listen in as a team of Dallas 4word women, including 4word President and Executive Director Diane Paddison, talk about balancing expectations in their lives here on a radio roundtable with iWork4Him
4word: Local Group Events
Take a look at these upcoming 4word: Local Group event dates and see which one(s) you can attend. We’d love to see you there!
- Chicago – September Luncheon – September 27 @ noon
- San Diego – La Jolla October Gathering – October 1 @ 6:30PM
- Bay Area – Silicon Valley Gathering – October 1 @ 5:30PM
- San Francisco – October Partner Event – October 3 @ 7:00PM
- Seattle – October Gathering – October 3 @ 6:30PM
- Dallas – Central J2S October – October 4 @ 6:30PM
- Dallas – True J2S October – October 4 @ 6:30PM
- Chicago – Willow Creek ONE YEAR SERIES – Work Love Pray | A Gathering for Professional Women – October 5 @ 9:00AM
- Washington DC – Metro Area Gathering – October 5 @ 3:30PM
- Austin – Special Evening with Diane Paddison – October 8 @ 6:00PM
- Chicago – October Power Breakfast – October 8 @ 7:00AM
- Colorado Springs – October Lady Boss Breakfast – October 8 @ 8:00AM
- Southlake – October Lunch – October 8 @ noon
- Austin – Lago Vista/North Shore Gathering – October 9 @ 8:00AM
- Tulsa – Evening with Diane Paddison – October 9 @ 6:30PM
- Houston – Purpose in Work: Trusting God to Write Your Story – October 10 @ 6:00PM
- Colorado Springs – Movie and Book Night – October 11 @ 7:00PM
- Milwaukee – Metro Milwaukee October Gathering – October 12 @ 9:30AM
- Philadelphia – Chester County Gathering – October 14 @ 6:00PM
- Bay Area – San Francisco Gathering – October 15 @ 6:00PM
- New York – October Gathering – October 15 @ 7:00PM
- San Antonio – October Luncheon – October 15 @ 11:45AM
- Austin – Cedar Park Small Group – October 16 @ 5:30PM
- Dallas – October Monthly Study – October 16 @ 6:00PM
- Detroit – October Gathering – October 16 @ 5:30PM
- Philadelphia – Old City/Historic District Gathering – October 16 @ 7:30AM
- Austin – North/Central Gathering – October 17 @ 5:30PM
- Portland – October Luncheon – October 17 @ noon
- Twin Cities – October Lunch Meeting – October 17 @ 11:30AM
- Chicago – Willow Creek ONE YEAR SERIES – Work Love Pray | A Gathering for Professional Women – October 19 @ 9:00AM
- Dallas – Giving Back to our Community – The Mosaic Family Center Experience – October 19 @ 9:00AM
- Philadelphia – Fairmont/Spring Garden Gathering – October 19 @ 10:00AM
- Southlake – Coffee & Yoga Pant Meetup – October 19 @ 9:00AM
- Austin – Northwest Small Group – October 20 @ 6:00PM
- Springfield – October Gathering – October 22 @ 11:30AM
- Colorado Springs – Quarterly Gathering – October 24 @ 6:30PM
- Phoenix – October Happy Hour – October 24 @ 6:00PM
- Chicago – October Luncheon – October 25 @ noon
- Saratoga Springs – October Gathering – October 26 @ 9:30AM
- Philadelphia – Recipe for a Remarkable Culture – October 29 @ 11:30AM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.