Your weekly roundup :: February 3 – 7
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
Leadership can get complicated. Does it always have to be domineering? On the blog this week, we’re talking about leading from a place of compassion. Do you think it’s possible to be a strong AND compassionate leader?
Did you know our Monday blogs are now available in Spanish? If you or someone you know is interested in receiving these blogs each week, click here.
Kelly Thurman, acute strategist and 4word’s Board Chair, shares her “platinum rule” anyone can follow to improve the quality of their leadership. Hosted by Jordan Johnstone.
Our work, love, pray favorites
Carly Cassella with Science Alert unwraps a recent study done by German economists on gender discrepancy.
Debra Fileta with True Love Dates shares her heartfelt thoughts on the lingering effects and messages left by the Super Bowl Half-Time show.
Abby Perry with Christianity Today interviews author Lore Ferguson Wilbert about her book that addresses how to minister to others with care and sensitivity.
Many organizations struggle because their leaders play with a finite mindset in a game that has no end. On the latest episode of Molly’s podcast, Simon Sinek shares why leaders who embrace an infinite mindset build strong, more innovative, and more resilient teams.
4word: Local Group Events
Take a look at these upcoming 4word: Local Group event dates and see which one(s) you can attend. We’d love to see you there!
- Chicago – DuPage February Gathering – February 8 @ 8:30AM
- Nashville – Monthly Gathering – February 10 @ 6:30PM
- Chicago – February Power Breakfast – February 11 @ 7:00AM
- Colorado Springs – February Lady Boss Breakfast – February 11 @ 8:00AM
- Dallas – Monthly Study – February 12 @ 6:00PM
- Austin – South Small Group – February 13 @ noon
- Philadelphia – Chester County Gathering – February 13 @ 6:30PM
- Bay Area – Silicon Valley Social – February 13 @ 5:30PM
- Philadelphia – Fairmont/Spring Garden Gathering – February 15 @ 10:00AM
- Tulsa – February Breakfast Group – February 15 @ 10:00AM
- Austin – Northwest Small Group – February 16 @ 5:30PM
- New York City – February Gathering – February 18 @ 7:00PM
- San Antonio – February Luncheon – February 18 @ 11:45AM
- Austin – Cedar Park Small Group – February 19 @ 5:30PM
- Detroit – February Gathering – February 19 @ 5:30PM
- Philadelphia – Old City/Historic District Gathering – February 19 @ 7:30AM
- Portland – February Luncheon – February 20 @ 1:00PM
- Dallas – North Breakfast Study – February 21 @ 8:00AM
- Houston – Evening with Gastrochurch – February 22 @ 7:00PM
- Saratoga Springs – February Gathering – February 22 @ 9:30AM
- Springfield – February Gathering – February 25 @ 5:30PM
- Tulsa – Lunch Group – February 26 @ 1:00PM
- Washington D.C. – February Virtual Meet-Up – February 27 @ 6:30PM
- Colorado Springs – Featured Speaker Series – February 27 @ 6:30PM
- Oklahoma City – Monthly Gathering – February 29 @ 10:00AM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.