In the past few months, the full extent of racism and its effect on African Americans in the United States has been placed prominently in front of all of us. How do we do our part to ensure that racism comes to an end? What can each of us do in our workplace, community, and church to be a positive change?
Listen in as Kyla Cragg chats with LaDonna Slade, Brittany Prather, Joi Freeman, and Nicole Dickens about their experiences with racism in the workplace: how they’ve dealt with it and what they think it will take to achieve racial reconciliation, with us as Christian women taking the lead.
Resources for this webinar:
- Moderator and panelist bios
- Courageous Conversations Passion Dialogues
- Tips for Racial Reconciliation in the Workplace from our panelists
Save these dates for future Candid Conversations
- August 27 – Racial Reconciliation in Our Communities, with Guest Moderator Brenda Bertrand, former 4word Advisory Board member
- September 24 – Racial Reconciliation in the Church, with Guest Moderator Nicole Martin, Executive Director, Trauma Healing, American Bible Society
- October 22 – A Look Back: What have we learned, and where do we go from here?