How do we as Christian women come together to bridge the racial divide and pursue biblical justice? This month, we focus on Racial Reconciliation in Our Communities. During this event, our panelists Joi, Nicole, LaDonna, and Brittany candidly share their personal stories and suggestions for becoming bridge-builders in our personal relationships and local communities, moderated by Brenda Bertrand.
Resources for racial reconciliation in the community:
- Moderator and panelist bios
- Diversity presentation by moderator Brenda Bertrand
- Be the Bridge podcasts by Annie Downs
- Be the Bridge organization
- Dr. Tony Evans’ video presentation on Biblical Justice
- Uncomfortable Conversations with a Black Man, featuring Emmanuel Acho
Save these dates for future Candid Conversations:
- September 24 – Racial Reconciliation in the Church, with Guest Moderator Nicole Martin, Executive Director, Trauma Healing, American Bible Society
- October 22 – A Look Back: What have we learned, and where do we go from here?