Your weekly roundup :: November 15 – 19
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
Read how Nike company culture prioritizes expressing gratitude and appreciation to their employees, and how your company can too.
Did you know we have Monday blogs available in Spanish and Mandarin?
On this episode, non-profit professional and 4word Mentor Program manager Trina Lee offers simple and genuine ways that you can bolster company culture with gratitude.
Our work, love, pray favorites
As society rethinks the future of work, Politico asked a group of women how they’d like to remake their work weeks to help them better balance their lives.
Debra Fileta with True Love Dates talks with Jamie Ivey about how to help your kids see themselves as God sees them.
Joshua Ryan Butler with Relevant Magazine writes about what Jesus really meant when He used the term “lost.”
‘Ask first before you leave,’ says Director, Royal Bank of Canada, Annette Stewart – Listen to the latest Mentoring Monday show!
Listen to the latest episode of the Mentoring Monday radio show, featuring Annette Stewart.
4word: Community Group Events
Many of our Community Groups continue to host virtual meetings in 2021. If you are not connected yet, please join one! See the complete list of virtual meetings by clicking HERE.
Ongoing Monthly Gatherings
- Dallas Virtual Breakfast – 11/19 @ 8:00 AM
- Philadelphia Fairmount/Spring Garden – 11/20 @ 10:00 AM
- Southlake Coffee & Yoga Pants – 11/20 @ 9:00 AM
- Tulsa Breakfast Group – 11/20 @ 9:00 AM
- Phoenix Community Outreach – 11/20 @ 10:00 AM
- Houston Virtual Weekly Tuesday Bible Study – 11/23 @ 7:30 AM
- Tulsa Luncheon – 11/24 @ Noon
- Houston Virtual Weekly Tuesday Bible Study – 11/30 7:30 AM
- Houston Virtual Bible Study – 12/1 @ 11:30 AM
- Seattle Gathering – 12/2 @ 6:00 PM
- Portland Christmas Cocktail Party – 12/4 @ 4:00 PM
- Dallas + Southlake Christmas Social – 12/6 @ 5:30 PM
- Houston Holiday Market – 12/6 @ 6:00 PM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.