Your weekly roundup :: March 21 – 25
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
Bridget Mburu shares from her heart about setting goals at any point in your life, and being open and true to The Plan when you discover it.
Did you know we have Monday blogs available in Spanish and Mandarin?
Listen to Part 2 of Jennifer Jackson’s story to hear when she began to see and value the impact being an influence on others can have.
Our work, love, pray favorites
Kelly Greenwood with Harvard Business Review shares how women can advocate for their own mental health at work and how business leaders can support women’s mental health.
Elizabeth Yuko with Lifehacker lists a few examples of behaviors you should steer clear of in friendships.
Frank Powell with Relevant Magazine writes about why he believes one of the major tasks of spiritual maturity is recognizing and letting go of the ego’s lies in favor of something better.
Caroline Mendez shares key points around mentoring and the eights reasons why mentorship is so important as Christian professional women.
4word: Community Group Events
If you are not yet connected with a community group, please join one! See the complete list of virtual meetings by clicking HERE.
Ongoing Monthly Gatherings
- DFW Dallas Breakfast – 3/25 @ 8:00 AM
- Oklahoma City Gathering – 3/26 @ 10:30 AM
- Houston Virtual NOON Bible Study – 3/30 @ 11:30 AM
- San Antonio Gallery Gathering – 4/1 @ 6:00 PM
- DFW Risky Women Panel Discussion – 4/1 @ 11:00 AM
- Phoenix Happy Hour Gathering – 4/7 @ 5:30 PM
- Seattle Monthly Gathering – 4/7 @ 6:00 PM
- DFW North Dallas Breakfast – 4/8 @ 8:00 AM
- DC Bi-Monthly Brunch – 4/9 @ 11:30 AM
- Bay Area Connect and Pray – 4/9 @ 10:00 AM
- Philly South Gathering – 4/9 @ 10:00 AM
- Charleston Monthly Luncheon – 4/12 @ 1:00 PM
- Chicago Virtual Power Breakfast – 4/12 @ 7:00 AM
- Military Fellowship – 4/13 @ 7:00PM CST
- Global Virtual Gathering – 4/15 @ 8:00 AM CST
- DFW Coffee & Yoga Pants – 4/16 @ 8:45 AM
- Philly Fairmount/Spring Garden – 4/16 @ 10:00
- Tulsa Monthly Breakfast Group – 4/16 @ 9:00
- San Antonio Monthly Luncheon – 4/19 @ Noon
- Detroit Monthly Gathering – 4/20 @ 5:30 PM
- Philly Old City/Historic District – 4/20 @ 7:30 AM
- Colorado Springs Monthly Gathering – 4/21 @ 6:30 PM
- Portland Luncheon – 4/21 @ Noon
- DFW Dallas Breakfast – 4/22 @ 8:00 AM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.