Your weekly roundup :: May 9 – 13
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
Be part of a global mission to impact 10 million women to integrate their faith at home and at work. 4word is a global organization with expansive networks connecting women every day. Join us and be part of the journey. To learn more about Journey 4word, click here!
Robin Y. Greenlee, Acting Chief Risk Officer of MapleMark Bank in Dallas, TX, outlines how anyone can create a “Personal Growth Plan” that includes every aspect of your life, from career to relationships to spirituality and more.
Did you know we have Monday blogs available in Spanish and Mandarin?
Listen to Part 1 of Maria Tapias‘ story of coming to America and wrestling over what a genuine relationship with God should be like.
Our work, love, pray favorites
Vicky McKeever with CNBC interviews Lise Vesterlund, author of The No Club: Putting a Stop to Women’s Dead-End Work.
Caileen Kehayas Holden with Career Contessa helps identify our love languages at work to work better together.
Hannah Anderson with Christianity Today explains how Scripture attests that the contributions of motherhood to our society extend far beyond the home.
Listen to the latest Mentoring Monday show featuring an open conversation with Emma Sharma about mental health
Emma Sharma, founder of Swallowtail Group and 4word Board member, speaks openly about her own unique journey with mental health.
4word: Community Group Events
If you are not yet connected with a community group, please join one! See the complete list of virtual meetings by clicking HERE.
Ongoing Monthly Gatherings
- DFW North Dallas Breakfast – 5/13 @ 8:00 AM
- Philadelphia South Gathering – 5/14 @ 10:00 AM
- San Antonio Luncheon – 5/17 @ Noon
- Detroit Gathering – 5/18 @ 5:30 PM
- Philadelphia Old City/Historic District Gathering – 5/18 @ 7:30 AM
- Colorado Springs Monthly Gathering – 5/19 @ 6:30 PM
- Portland Luncheon – 5/19 @ Noon
- Chicagoland Summer Kickoff Happy Hour – 5/19 @ 5:30 PM
- Virtual Global Gathering – 5/20 @ 8:00 AM CST
- DFW Coffee & Yoga Pants Gathering – 5/21 @ 8:45 AM
- Philadelphia Fairmount/Spring Garden Gathering – 5/21 @ 10:00 AM
- Tulsa Monthly Breakfast Group – 5/21 @ 9:00 AM
- C-level North Virtual Gathering – 5/24 @ 6:30 PM CST
- Military Study – 5/25 @ 7:00 PM CST
- Tulsa Luncheon – 5/25 @ Noon
- DFW Dallas Breakfast – 5/27 @ 8:00 AM
- Oklahoma City Gathering – 5/28 @ 10:30 AM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.