Good morning, all! Here’s your weekly dose of 4word’s favorites from around the web.
- SAVE: Sseko Designs’ discount is good through the end of July. Use coupon code “4word” for a 10% discount. You can also use coupon code “birthdaylove” to get a special birthday package of one pair of Ssekos and three pairs of straps for $69 – including shipping!
- READ: Last week, The High Calling posted a great response to the Anne-Marie Slaughter article about “having it all.”
- CONGRATULATE: In case you hadn’t yet heard, Marissa Mayer, formerly a top executive at Google, has just been named the next CEO of Yahoo, making her one of the most prominent women in Silicon Valley and corporate America.
Video of the Week
In honor of today’s premiere of The Dark Knight Rises, say hello to the cutest little Batman and Superman that you ever did see.
Our Top Three
- The Fine Art of Work Confrontation – Conflict at work is unavoidable, but how do you handle it correctly? Here’s some excellent advice from Career Rocketeer.
- Choose Your Own Adventure, Wedding Edition – From Joy Eggerichs. How many of you ladies can relate to the scenarios described therein?
- Called to Be Faithful, Not Successful – A great reminder from The High Calling that God defines “success” differently than we do.
A Pinterest Find
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. If you’re sick of cereal, here are 10 new meals to keep you full until lunchtime.