Welcome to August! Here’s another round up of 4word’s favorites from around the blogosphere.
- WOW: Olympic gold medalist Kristin Armstrong “retired” from professional cycling in 2009. But this year, even though she has a 22-month-old son, she got on the bicycle seat and won another gold medal in the London Games.
- NEAT: For the first time in Olympic history, all participating teams have female athletes.
- YOU’RE INVITED: Join marketplace leaders in NYC on September 27 for Movement Day. You’ll learn how to impact culture by integrating faith and work. Diane will be speaking!
- READ: Diane’s friend, Lopez Lomong, will run in the 5,000 meter Olympic race next Wednesday. Read his story first in Christianity Today.
Video of the Week
This intrepid artist recreated Vincent Van Gogh’s “Starry Night” from 7,000 dominos.
Our Top Three
- “Boardroom Body Language 101” – from thedailymuse. As Ursula once reminded Ariel, never underestimate the importance of body language – especially not in the boardroom.
- “Re: The Aurora Shooting” – Dr. Emerson Eggerichs shares a powerful Biblical principle reflected in the events of this tragic shooting.
- “Kingdom Living” – A job is just a job? “Not so!” says boundless.org.
A Pinterest Find
A quick, mess-free tote to transport your cupcakes to your next summer potluck.