Happy Friday, ladies! Here’s another serving of our favorite bits of the web this week.
- LISTEN: Diane honors her late father in a radio interview with Dr. Bill Maier.
- READ: 4word woman Allison Vesterfelt (née Spotts) is blogging again! Check out her most-recent post on “Why You Should Be More High Maintenance.”
Recipe of the Week
It’s delicious AND nutritious!
Video of the Week
A “bird-man” hijacks Webb Simpson’s US Open award ceremony. You have to see it to believe it!
Our Top Three
- How to Network Well on Social Media: Melissa Galt explains how to get ahead by networking on social media.
- Love Assumes the Best: “Innocent until proven guilty is a crazy idea,” yet it’s how God commands us to treat one another. From A Deeper Story.
- The Only One: Ever felt like you’re the only one who struggles with anxiety, addiction, you name it? Well… you aren’t! From Refine Us.
A Pinterest Find
Get rid of those unsightly piles of flip flops in the corner of your closet. Store them on cute, homemade hangers instead.